In the winter, the average low in Manassas can get down to below freezing. Without a working furnace, your family will be more than just uncomfortable, and it can even put your plumbing at risk of freezing. If you have an old furnace that isn’t keeping you warm enough anymore, our team at Brooks Heating & Air can come install a new unit. We offer gas and electric furnace replacement services in Manassas, VA, and we are excited to be able to get your house warm again. If you are ready to replace your furnace, we have all the information you need to get started.
OUR FURNACE REPLACEMENT SERVICES IN MANASSAS
Brooks Heating & Air was started with the goal of creating a great place for people to work, while also making furnace replacement in Manassas a lot easier for families in the area. We are all about people here. We’ve got someone on the line 24/7 to take care of you, and we always have honest advice and upfront pricing. We’ll never take advantage of the fact that you need furnace replacement service by putting hidden fees on your final bill or recommending something that you don’t need.
WHEN TO REPLACE YOUR FURNACE
There will be a few signs that will let you know when to replace your furnace. At Brooks Heating & Air, we will always help you make this big decision by giving you all of the information you need about your system. Usually, we recommend a replacement in the following situations:
- Frequent Repairs: You shouldn’t have to keep spending money on furnace repairs. If your system keeps breaking down, it may be time for a new one.
- An Old or Inefficient Furnace: As your furnace gets older, it will start heating your home less efficiently. When you start noticing an increase in your utilities that can’t be fixed with a furnace tune-up or repair, you might want to replace your furnace.
- Your Home is Uncomfortable: A furnace should keep every room in your home at a comfortable temperature. If you are noticing cold spots in your home or the furnace just isn’t bringing your house up to temperature, a new furnace might be a good investment.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FURNACES?
The three main types of furnaces are gas, electric, and oil. Most residents in Manassas, VA either use gas or electric, and these are the two types of furnaces that we install here at Brooks Heating & Air. Natural gas furnaces are the most popular because gas is a common, affordable, efficient, and reliable fuel.
Electric furnaces can be more expensive to operate in some areas. But in others, the cost of electricity is comparable. Electric furnace replacement is sometimes more affordable, they last a long time, and they can work well with smart technology.
Both types of furnaces come with pros and cons. You can always have a chat with one of our team members, so you can narrow down which type might fit your needs better. We’ll make sure you’ve made a decision you are happy with before moving forward with your furnace replacement in Manassas.
Need to schedule an appointment with an HVAC professional? Give us a call today at (703) 936-6283. We are standing by to take your call.
HOW LONG DOES A FURNACE LAST?
A furnace replacement service can be a big step. One important question you will want to ask when choosing a new furnace is “how long does a furnace last?” Each type of furnace has a different lifespan, so that may be a consideration for you. After a natural gas furnace replacement, you can expect your new system to last around 15 to 20 years if it’s maintained. An electric furnace can last a little longer, with an expected lifespan of around 20-30 years.
THE HOME FURNACE REPLACEMENT PROCESS
If you choose our furnace replacement in Manassas, you will be going with a company that is going to treat you like family. That means we will take care of your home during the installation process better than we would our own. We start by protecting your home with plastic, so we don’t get it dirty during the installation.
After the initial installation, you’ll have a chance to give some feedback. We like to involve you in the process by making sure you’re happy with your new system before we leave. We’ll also give you a run-through of how to operate your new thermostat, so you can be confident from day one.
CHOOSING PREMIUM FURNACE REPLACEMENT IN MANASSAS
Whether you need an electric or natural gas furnace replacement, we are your go-to source. We take home furnace replacement seriously because we know that you depend on your system to stay safe and warm through the winter. If you are considering replacement services, give Brooks Heating & Air a call. We’ll make sure you have a system that is reliable, efficient, and comfortable.
For more information on our furnace replacement services in Manassas, VA, or to schedule service with one of our skilled HVAC technicians, contact us online or give us a call at (703) 936-6283. Count on our team to keep your comfort in tune.
Is it time for a furnace replacement?
At Brooks heating and air, we believe in giving honest assessments of the condition of your heating equipment. In a lot of cases we can do a repair, but there are times when a replacement is warranted. We’ll recommend a replacement if:
- Your furnace is old. Furnaces usually last for 15 to 20 years. Your furnace may be breaking down, and you may need a replacement soon. Additionally, just like any machine, your furnace will lose efficiency over time. And with a loss of efficiency comes a rise in your energy bills: it will take more and more gas or electricity to produce the same amount of heat for an older unit. The money that is going to the energy bill could be going to pay for a new unit.
- You have to repair your furnace frequently. Let’s be honest: nobody likes scheduling a repair call. We hold ourselves to a high professional standard as far as service calls go, and we will respect your home better than we do our own. However, the cost of time is often higher than the financial impact of a repair. It can be a massive inconvenience to get off work, make other arrangements for family or worse, cancel important events to have a repair done.
- Your furnace is producing inconsistent heat, unusual sounds or soot. These are all signs that the furnace is on its way out.
If you’re dealing with these problems, we’re prepared to help you right away. We’ll perform timely installation and replacement.