Finding the right boiler maintenance company can be a big hassle, and that’s why we’re here. If you’ve ever wondered how often to do boiler system maintenance, we’ll answer your questions and address your concerns.
Our Boiler Maintenance Services
Whether it’s powered by gas or electricity, every boiler has unique maintenance requirements. Gas-fired boilers, for instance, may need more frequent inspections. If you’ve ever wondered what annual maintenance is required for a gas boiler, our program includes steps such as:
- Checking a gas boiler’s fuel lines for leaks, cracks, and inefficiencies
- An evaluation of the system’s heating consistency and zone balancing
- Ensuring that the system’s circulator pump operates quietly
- Checking the cleanliness of the water inside the boiler
- Evaluating the boiler’s combustion system for signs of leaks and overheating
- Verifying gauge accuracy
- Checking the expansion tank’s pressure
- Ensuring that pressure relief valves, temperature controls, and water level sensors are working properly
Regardless of your boiler’s type or fuel source, it’s important to leave most maintenance tasks to the experts. With periodic maintenance and occasional repairs, we’ll catch small issues before they turn into big and costly jobs
The Benefits of Regular Boiler Maintenance in Manassas, VA
With winter right around the corner, we’re helping homeowners like you get ready for the big chill. Over the past several weeks, our customers have been shutting down their air conditioners and firing up their heating systems for the first time of the season. Like furnaces, gas and electric boilers may gather dust during their downtime, which increases the risk of breakdowns. Calling our team for the maintenance of your boiler is an easy and cost-effective way to ensure your family’s comfort all winter long.
Here are a few good reasons to call us for boiler maintenance in Manassas, VA.
- Extending the system’s lifespan. A boiler is a big investment, and it’s only natural to want to maximize its useful life. With regular boiler heating system maintenance from Brooks Heating and Air, you’ll get the most value for your money.
- Preventing explosions and carbon monoxide leaks. Boilers create heat—it’s what they do! While the heat they emit keeps us warm, the carbon monoxide they create is a toxic byproduct. That’s why gas boilers have exhaust systems that vent these odorless, yet deadly emissions to the outdoors. A worn-out boiler, however, may explode or allow carbon monoxide into the home. Let our team handle the maintenance of your boiler so you don’t have to.
- Preserving the manufacturer’s warranty. Like most other warranties, gas and electric boiler warranty plans have certain limitations and exclusions. A common guideline is that owners must schedule gas boiler servicing at regular intervals. By calling us at least once a year, you’ll keep the warranty in effect and save some money on unexpected repairs.
- Saving energy and money. Second only to heating and cooling systems, boilers are some of a home’s biggest energy users. Decreasing usage by improving efficiency with boiler heating system maintenance will help you save up to 10% on monthly energy bills.
- Following the law. An unmaintained boiler can be dangerous, and many Virginia cities have laws on their care. These laws typically require homeowners to schedule regular maintenance. Having a worn-out boiler is bad but getting fined for it is even worse. Avoid these challenges by calling us for seasonal boiler maintenance services.
- Better reliability and efficiency. All appliances, including boilers, will wear out with time. Thankfully, regular upkeep will help maintain your boiler’s condition as long as possible. A well-maintained boiler uses less energy and isn’t as likely to break down, which will, in turn, help you save even more.
These are just a few of the best reasons to schedule seasonal boiler maintenance services in Manassas, VA
Why Call Us for Boiler Maintenance?
Brooks Heating and Air have been serving Manassas homeowners for years. Over that time, we’ve built a reputation for superior customer service, and we strive to maintain that reputation in everything we do. All our electric and gas boiler servicing technicians undergo rigorous training and continuing education, along with background checks and regular, random drug tests. With those facts in mind, it is easy to see why so many of the area’s homeowners rely on us.