Perhaps your air conditioner, having faithfully served you for 15 years, is now showing signs of wear. Or maybe your existing system simply isn’t robust enough to effectively cool your entire home. Whatever the scenario, Brooks Heating & Air is ready to assist with our top-notch air conditioning replacement services, ensuring prompt installation when you need it.
As a seasoned AC replacement contractor, we boast decades of experience in servicing, repairing, and replacing HVAC systems throughout Manassas, VA and the surrounding regions. Our approach is unique – we focus on easing your transition to a new system without the usual hassles. If you’ve been contemplating an AC replacement in Manassas, rest assured that you’re in good hands with us. We provide all the necessary information to make you feel confident and prepared for your air conditioner replacement, making your comfort and peace of mind our top priority.
Do You Need AC Repair or AC Replacement in Manassas?
Our foundational ethos at Brooks Heating & Air is unwavering honesty – we will never propose a service if it’s not genuinely required. Unfortunately, some companies might exaggerate your AC issues to pressure you into opting for a replacement. We reject such tactics. At Brooks Heating & Air, you’re guaranteed fair and respectful treatment. We understand that our clients depend on us for sound advice, and in response, we ensure full transparency and present all available options.
There could be scenarios where extensive repairs are covered under warranty, and we believe in exploring all these possibilities before recommending a central AC replacement.
Nonetheless, circumstances may arise where an air conditioner replacement is the most logical course of action. If any of the following situations apply to you, we might recommend considering an AC replacement:
- Your AC is Getting Old: “Old” is a relative term when it comes to air conditioners. That’s because some units can last a little longer than others. A well-maintained system can last anywhere from 10-20 years. If it is over 10 years old, it may need to be replaced.
- You Have to Call Often for Repairs: You may not mind calling every once in a while in between maintenance appointments to have something minor fixed. But if you are having to call all the time and your AC still keeps breaking down, that might mean it’s ready to be replaced.
- Your Unit Still Uses Freon: As of 2020, Freon is no longer used in air conditioning systems. If yours still has Freon, it may be time for an upgrade.
- Your Energy Bills Are Too High: If your energy bills are creeping up no matter how many repairs you give your AC, you may benefit from a central AC replacement.
Need to schedule an appointment for HVAC services? Give us a call today at (703) 463-3333. We are standing by to take your call.
What to Expect from Your AC Unit Replacement
If it’s time for an air conditioning replacement service, you may have some reservations about the process. After all, it’s a big expense that can have long-term consequences if it isn’t done right. We provide the most upfront and reliable installations in Manassas, so you can feel a little better about making this big step.
On the day of the installation, we’ll show up right on time. Usually, the AC unit replacement will start at around 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning. Our first priority is to protect your home. We’ll put plastic on the floor and wear booties, so we don’t track anything into the house. We’ll start work once we’ve prepared the space. We’ll remove your old unit, recycle the refrigerant, clean up the area, and get it ready for the new unit. Next, we’ll install the air conditioner.
After everything is installed, we’ll have you give us feedback on the installation to make sure you are happy with the airflow, the noise of the fan, or any other factors. We’ll also teach you how to operate your thermostat and answer any other questions you have about your new system. Then we’ll clean up our mess and get out of there!
Even after we’re gone, however, we won’t leave you without help. If anything goes wrong with your new system at any point, call us as soon as you can. We’ll get to the bottom of the problem and make sure there is no manufacturer’s defect or an issue with the installation. We’ve got your back!
Trusted AC Replacement in Manassas from Brooks Heating & Air
If you have been searching for an AC replacement contractor to take care of your AC replacement in Manassas, you’ll get to experience a different culture at Brooks Heating & Air. We treat our technicians and other team members right by giving them reasonable hours, so they can spend more time with their families. That means that anytime you call us for service, you’ll get technicians who love their jobs and are excited to be there.
How Do You Know If You Need An AC Replacement?
When is it time for an A/C replacement? It may be possible to service your existing unit, and we will give you an honest assessment. We will, however, recommend a replacement if:
- Your Air conditioning unit is more than 10 years old. Modern A/C units can last between 15-20 years, whereas older units typically last about 10-12 years.
- Your A/C unit frequently breaks down. There does come a point where the cost to repair exceeds the cost of an A/C replacement. If you’ve already had your air conditioning unit replaced a couple of times, you may want to consider a replacement.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed. If there haven’t been any sudden changes in climate but the bill has suddenly gone through the roof, we may recommend an A/C unit replacement.
- Your A/C unit uses R-22 Freon. As of January 1, 2020, Freon is no longer being produced in the United States. The Environmental Protection Agency has been phasing Freon out of use, and if your unit is using Freon, you may be due for an A/C Unit Replacement.
If you’ve already purchased a replacement AC unit, we’ll install the unit you already bought with precision and care. We’re prepared to install units from many brands, and we’re especially experienced with Bosch products. Contact us at 703-463-3333 to learn more about what we can do for you. Looking for AC replacement in Manassas Virginia or the surrounding areas? What are you waiting for? Give us a shout!