AC Replacement in Manassas Virginia
Maybe your air conditioner has served you well for the past 15 years, but it has started giving you more trouble. Or maybe you have been putting up with a system that’s just too small to cool off your whole home. Whatever the case may be, at Brooks Heating & Air, we offer air conditioning replacement service, so you can get your new AC installed as soon as you need it.
We are an AC replacement contractor that has decades of experience in servicing, repairing, and replacing HVAC systems in and around Manassas, VA. We do things differently here, and we are excited to help you get the best system for your house without the stress. If you have been considering AC Replacement in Manassas, let us take care of you! We’ve put together all of the information you need to feel prepared for your air conditioner replacement.
Contact us online or give us a call at (703) 463-3333 for more information on our AC replacement services, or to schedule an appointment.
Do You Need AC Repair or AC Replacement in Manassas?
One of the basic principles that our company is based on is that we never recommend a service when it isn’t needed. A lot of companies will make your AC problem seem a lot worse than it is so that you feel pressured into getting an AC replacement in Manassas. That isn’t the kind of treatment that you will get here at Brooks Heating & Air. We know that often people rely on us to give good advice. That is why we give you all of the options. It may be that even major repairs may be under warranty, so it is always worth investigating before recommending central AC replacement.
However, there will be situations where an air conditioning replacement makes the most sense. We may suggest an air conditioner replacement if one or more of these describe you:
- Your AC is Getting Old: “Old” is a relative term when it comes to air conditioners. That’s because some units can last a little longer than others. A well-maintained system can last anywhere from 10-20 years. If it is over 10 years old, it may need to be replaced.
- You Have to Call Often for Repairs: You may not mind calling every once in a while in between maintenance appointments to have something minor fixed. But if you are having to call all the time and your AC still keeps breaking down, that might mean it’s ready to be replaced.
- Your Unit Still Uses Freon: As of 2020, Freon is no longer used in air conditioning systems. If yours still has Freon, it may be time for an upgrade.
- Your Energy Bills Are Too High: If your energy bills are creeping up no matter how many repairs you give your AC, you may benefit from a central AC replacement.
Need to schedule an appointment for HVAC services? Give us a call today at (703) 463-3333. We are standing by to take your call.
What to Expect from Your AC Unit Replacement
If it’s time for an air conditioning replacement service, you may have some reservations about the process. After all, it’s a big expense that can have long-term consequences if it isn’t done right. We provide the most upfront and reliable installations in Manassas, so you can feel a little better about making this big step.
On the day of the installation, we’ll show up right on time. Usually, the AC unit replacement will start at around 8:00 or 8:30 in the morning. Our first priority is to protect your home. We’ll put plastic on the floor and wear booties, so we don’t track anything into the house. We’ll start work once we’ve prepared the space. We’ll remove your old unit, recycle the refrigerant, clean up the area, and get it ready for the new unit. Next, we’ll install the air conditioner.
After everything is installed, we’ll have you give us feedback on the installation to make sure you are happy with the airflow, the noise of the fan, or any other factors. We’ll also teach you how to operate your thermostat and answer any other questions you have about your new system. Then we’ll clean up our mess and get out of there!
Even after we’re gone, however, we won’t leave you without help. If anything goes wrong with your new system at any point, call us as soon as you can. We’ll get to the bottom of the problem and make sure there is no manufacturer’s defect or an issue with the installation. We’ve got your back!
Trusted AC Replacement in Manassas from Brooks Heating & Air
If you have been searching for an AC replacement contractor to take care of your AC replacement in Manassas, you’ll get to experience a different culture at Brooks Heating & Air. We treat our technicians and other team members right by giving them reasonable hours, so they can spend more time with their families. That means that anytime you call us for service, you’ll get technicians who love their jobs and are excited to be there.
If you need AC replacement service, contact us online or call (703) 463-3333 to speak with one of our HVAC experts. We’ll keep your comfort in tune.
how do you know if you need an A/C Replacement?
When is it time for an A/C replacement? It may be possible to service your existing unit, and we will give you an honest assessment. We will, however, recommend a replacement if:
- Your Air conditioning unit is more than 10 years old. Modern A/C units can last between 15-20 years, whereas older units typically last about 10-12 years.
- Your A/C unit frequently breaks down. There does come a point where the cost to repair exceeds the cost of an A/C replacement. If you’ve already had your air conditioning unit replaced a couple of times, you may want to consider a replacement.
- Your energy bills have skyrocketed. If there haven’t been any sudden changes in climate but the bill has suddenly gone through the roof, we may recommend an A/C unit replacement.
- Your A/C unit uses R-22 Freon. As of January 1, 2020, Freon is no longer being produced in the United States. The Environmental Protection Agency has been phasing Freon out of use, and if your unit is using Freon, you may be due for an A/C Unit Replacement.
If you’ve already purchased a replacement AC unit, we’ll install the unit you already bought with precision and care. We’re prepared to install units from many brands, and we’re especially experienced with Bosch products. Contact us at 703-463-3333 to learn more about what we can do for you. Looking for AC replacement in Manassas Virginia or the surrounding areas? What are you waiting for? Give us a shout!